Monday, January 14, 2008

Writer's Strike: The "Plight" Continues

Some of you may know that the Golden Globes were suppose to be last night. Sadly, since millionaires are withholding money from other rich people, (as a sports fan this is nothing new to me), and other rich people, actors, in a statement of solidarity with the writers, chose not to attend an awards ceremony, they were canceled. I know I've written about this before, but again I can't emphasize enough how this is shaking our society! With the absence of good television, (some would say that's been the case for years, and others would say "good television" is an oxymoron), I spent my time in a quiet house reading, blogging, and (GASP!) having quality time conversing with my wife. You know, if this continues, my mental, relational, and physical health may all "suffer."

No comments: