Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'm a GREAT person!

Well, actually a great uncle for the second time, but I like the title above for shock value. :-)

My nephew, Adam, has become a father! I don't know all the specifics, but I do know the baby's grandma has checked out this site, so maybe she can fill in the specs.

I'm not too sure I like this "great uncle" thing. I'm 40 and that's too young. The first time it happened, I think I was about 35! I actually have a "great nephew" that is older than my own son. Such is the life of being the youngest of five siblings I guess.

Anyhow, Congratulations to Adam and his family! And to Grandma Karen too!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Here is an update!
Her name is Addison (means child of Adam). She was born 01/08/08, weighing in at 7 pounds 12 ounces.

She is absolutely precious. You can see her here: http://karensfavoritethings.blogspot.com/

I am feeling so blessed!

Rus's big sis,
Karen