Monday, March 10, 2008

Rearranging Furniture

Every so often, my wife wants to move the furniture. Usually this happens more often than I would prefer, because it requires me to think along with her. Usually the time of day she wishes to do this is after my brain has hung it's hat and is slowly turning to mush. There are so many combinations and permutations to consider with my handicapped brain activity. But I must admit that I rarely regret the change. It's usually nice to see something fresh. (If you don't believe me ask an Obama supporter).

Thankfully when it comes to the blog, I can just preview new templates on blogger.com and choose the one I think looks nice. A nice Fresh change now that spring is fast approaching.

2 comments:

Aimee Ashley Myers said...

I like your new "theme", very fresh and clean!!

Unknown said...

Thanks. If I have time I might tweak it a little. The font and spacing, specifically at the bottom of each post gets a little too busy.