Monday, October 15, 2007

Two Great Commercials!

Over the past year or so, there are two commercials I absolutely love. Frankly the power of a commercial is usually what it does for your mental health more than any product they're trying to sell. Very rarely will I go buy something because of a commercial. Unless of course it's food. And that is more visual than anything else. I had no attraction to that tiny dog on the Taco Bell commercial but they sold me on the Gordita. But back to my point, I love a good laugh which is where most "good" commercials take us. But what is odd about these two commercials by Liberty Mutual is that they won't make you laugh. These are more along the vein of the Hallmark or Coke/"Mean Joe" Green adds of the past. And since they will eventually fall into oblivion, they're here for your viewing pleasure.




It feels good to "Pay it Forward"



Oh, and for the record, I haven't a clue how good of an insurance company they are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greatest commercial on right now (which will fit in with the your frighteningly similar to my husband in terms of crazy thought processes): The Mastercard "We Want the Funk" commercial. Google it and you'll enjoy the best 16 seconds of your workday.

Psst - here's YouTube link, but for some reason these links never work for me (IT guy!): http://youtube.com/watch?v=1cNDSPutas8

Unknown said...

Yeah, that was great! I hadn't seen it before but I can now declare this a productive work day...thanks!