Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Calling all Tar Heels!

Tomorrow we stand the best chance for rain in the past two months. Something like 80% here in Charlotte. Now, I am not a believer in luck, but I got to admit to a small leaning towards Murphy's Law. So, I am personally calling all North Carolinians to follow these instructions:

  • Schedule an impromptu lunch picnic
  • Sleep with your windows open
  • Put the top down on your convertible and do not park in the garage
  • Have your children leave toys out in the yard
  • Hang up clothes on your clothes line. (OK, I admit that I haven't seen a clothesline anywhere in North Carolina)
  • Ladies should get their hair done
  • Men, paint your houses!
  • And by all means, do NOT take an umbrella with you anywhere you go!

  • Your compliance to these requests is very much appreciated.

    No comments: