Friday, December 14, 2007

The "other" Rusty Hardin

Well, wouldn't you know it. I thought with Arthur Anderson no longer having legal issues, and Wade Boggs, Warren Moon and other high profile celebs/jocks staying out of trouble, I could continue being the only known (to my childhood friends and family) Rusty Hardin. But then along comes Roger "The Rocket" Clemons who is mentioned 82 times in the "Mitchel Report" on illegal drug use in Major League Baseball. Roger can afford high profile lawyers to do his talking, so he totes out none other than Texas attorney, Rusty Hardin. Unfortunately Rusty Hardin (esq.) apparently does not have someone to tell him that going by the name "Rusty" as an adult isn't very professional. In the meantime, any long lost childhood friends, that are googling me (and I'm sure there are thousands!) will never find me because of this guy.

2 comments:

Karen said...

You will have to pull me (kicking and screaming) to the thought that you cannot be called Rusty anymore!

Love,
Karen

Unknown said...

Some people are "exempt" from needing to use "Rus"...you would be one of them.

Love,
RusTY