Thursday, December 01, 2011

Christmas Music

I love Christmas music!  As a matter of fact, it's during this time of the year that I miss my first career (music teacher) the most.  The problem of course is that much of the "Good" Christmas music is never heard due to the schlock found on local radio stations.  Many of my favorites will be posted on this site over the next month.  You may not like it all, but hopefully you can appreciate some.  


Please don't hold your breath hoping I will post links to Burl Ives, The Beach Boys or Karen Carpenter.

3 comments:

Starling said...

Please let this be one of them ;)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyPjdh5WLto

(hope that link works!)

Unknown said...

Oh, that's hilarious... :-)

Um, maybe on tumped over, but not here...it won't quite make the cut. :-)

Starling said...

Sadly, I've deleted and archived the old blog since I'm on the market this year. No sense in putting something out there that could backfire :) I've been pretty lazy with the blog, anyway - more likely to share content via facebook or twitter.